SFreya was implemented recently for a major food chain in India for feedback and getting offers on the fly. Any customer visiting any out of the outlet can call a number with a missed call for giving a positive feedback that had SFreya installed on it. All calls with a positive feedback were recorded automatically and were sent automated coupon codes instantly. Later on using “Bulk SMS” feature of SFreya, any new offers or deals or new items added to the menu were SMSed to the customers.
This improved the stickiness of the customer with the brand. In addition to it, it gave the brand and the company a medium to serve the customers through an addition channel and to capture the information of the customers visiting their dine-in locations.
Its a perfect alternative for businesses who wouldn’t want their customers to install yet another app and yet serve their customer in a better way with alternate communication channels.
“Having multiple channels to connect with customers and being able to serve them immediately and automatically is something that is delightful. SFreya has given us that immediate edge over competition.
– Ankush K., Founder SportsBar
MFreya has helped many by introducing the services that are beyond data connection. In a major advancement that brings hope to people when their loved ones are not answering and want to locate them for their safety, MFreya brings a critical feature or SoS and reverse-SoS that doesn’t even require a data connection.
SoS sends an automated SMS to the authorized numbers every 30 minutes.
MFreya allows a user to configure 3 authorized numbers. But the most effective feature that allows a reverse-SoS. In a reverse SoS, any authorized mobile number can initiate an SMS with the text ‘mfSOS’ to the user of authorizing mobile to get the reverse SoS SMS with the complete url of google maps with location details without any user intervention. A click on the link opens up the map showing exact location of the authorizing number.
This has a great usability in India where the safety of women is of prime concern. Its ideal if you want to locate your loved ones in the need of the hour, when every second counts…
SoS/Reverse-SoS – Made in India!!
Interacting with students has always been important for all institutions. With the growth of mobile devices in the market, its very important to be able to service all the users. Both the connected and the non-connected.
By implementing SFreya, some of the schools have saved in lakhs by servicing the students and staff just by SMS, providing them the information they need at any hour of the day. They have saved by
- Handling student queries automatically
- Saving on infrastructure cost like paper, printers, etc. by moving information transfer through emails and SMS
- Save huge costs by implementing the KEYWORD functionality on a long code or a vanity mobile number for sending information
- Implement as many keywords as possible
- Capture all incoming numbers and executing promotions and campaigns on those numbers using “CALL Tracker” option.
- Implementing different keywords for different groups like staff, students, parents, prospects, etc.
Some of the typical KEYWORDS used by some of the institutions are
- ADMISSION – for receiving new admission details
- ATTENDANCE – for knowing personal attendance figures
- EXAM – for knowing the exam schedule
- DUES – for knowing any dues towards the institution
- FEES – for knowing the fee structure
- MARKS – for knowing the marks or grades in the last exam
- REGISTER – for registering as a user for SMS data
- TIMINGS – for knowing the class timings
- SALARY – for sending the salary information back
MFreya today launched Indian Railways for the citizens of India. In many cases, we need to check PNR or train availability or many other options even when there is no data connectivity or when we don’t have a data plan.
And to help many in need, MFreya has launched the below mentioned options for free use on SMS/CALL for all citizens. It offers the following features on SMS:
- PNR Enquiry
- Train Arrival Departure Enquiry
- Accommodation Availability
- Fare Enquiry
- Train Time Table
- Tran Name or Number Enquiry
- Train Schedule
- Call Railways Enquiry
MFreya is now available on Google Play for everyone to use.