SFreya was implemented recently for a major food chain in India for feedback and getting offers on the fly. Any customer visiting any out of the outlet can call a number with a missed call for giving a positive feedback that had SFreya installed on it. All calls with a positive feedback were recorded automatically and were sent automated coupon codes instantly. Later on using “Bulk SMS” feature of SFreya, any new offers or deals or new items added to the menu were SMSed to the customers.
This improved the stickiness of the customer with the brand. In addition to it, it gave the brand and the company a medium to serve the customers through an addition channel and to capture the information of the customers visiting their dine-in locations.
Its a perfect alternative for businesses who wouldn’t want their customers to install yet another app and yet serve their customer in a better way with alternate communication channels.
“Having multiple channels to connect with customers and being able to serve them immediately and automatically is something that is delightful. SFreya has given us that immediate edge over competition.
– Ankush K., Founder SportsBar
SFreya extends bulk SMS push feature to its existing set of features. With this now, users and Small/Medium Enterprises can utilize this feature to send bulk or push SMSes to their customers without the need of any bulk SMS gateway channels.
It also comes with an api that can be used to push the SMSes to any number using the account credentials. To use this functionality in any of the company SMEs, all that is required is an OTP and account code along with the api to push the SMSes in an automated way.
The API call is made in both directions to SFreya cloud. One is made to push the bulk SMSes to the platform using any application. And SFreya uses the authentication based api to pull the data of SMSes to be sent to all the devices. Alternatively, bulk push SMS data can also be loaded into the system with the help of support team.
Interacting with students has always been important for all institutions. With the growth of mobile devices in the market, its very important to be able to service all the users. Both the connected and the non-connected.
By implementing SFreya, some of the schools have saved in lakhs by servicing the students and staff just by SMS, providing them the information they need at any hour of the day. They have saved by
- Handling student queries automatically
- Saving on infrastructure cost like paper, printers, etc. by moving information transfer through emails and SMS
- Save huge costs by implementing the KEYWORD functionality on a long code or a vanity mobile number for sending information
- Implement as many keywords as possible
- Capture all incoming numbers and executing promotions and campaigns on those numbers using “CALL Tracker” option.
- Implementing different keywords for different groups like staff, students, parents, prospects, etc.
Some of the typical KEYWORDS used by some of the institutions are
- ADMISSION – for receiving new admission details
- ATTENDANCE – for knowing personal attendance figures
- EXAM – for knowing the exam schedule
- DUES – for knowing any dues towards the institution
- FEES – for knowing the fee structure
- MARKS – for knowing the marks or grades in the last exam
- REGISTER – for registering as a user for SMS data
- TIMINGS – for knowing the class timings
- SALARY – for sending the salary information back