SFreya was implemented recently for a major food chain in India for feedback and getting offers on the fly. Any customer visiting any out of the outlet can call a number with a missed call for giving a positive feedback that had SFreya installed on it. All calls with a positive feedback were recorded automatically and were sent automated coupon codes instantly. Later on using “Bulk SMS” feature of SFreya, any new offers or deals or new items added to the menu were SMSed to the customers.
This improved the stickiness of the customer with the brand. In addition to it, it gave the brand and the company a medium to serve the customers through an addition channel and to capture the information of the customers visiting their dine-in locations.
Its a perfect alternative for businesses who wouldn’t want their customers to install yet another app and yet serve their customer in a better way with alternate communication channels.
“Having multiple channels to connect with customers and being able to serve them immediately and automatically is something that is delightful. SFreya has given us that immediate edge over competition.
– Ankush K., Founder SportsBar
SFreya extends bulk SMS push feature to its existing set of features. With this now, users and Small/Medium Enterprises can utilize this feature to send bulk or push SMSes to their customers without the need of any bulk SMS gateway channels.
It also comes with an api that can be used to push the SMSes to any number using the account credentials. To use this functionality in any of the company SMEs, all that is required is an OTP and account code along with the api to push the SMSes in an automated way.
The API call is made in both directions to SFreya cloud. One is made to push the bulk SMSes to the platform using any application. And SFreya uses the authentication based api to pull the data of SMSes to be sent to all the devices. Alternatively, bulk push SMS data can also be loaded into the system with the help of support team.
In the age of mobile apps, there is still a huge population that still survive on the Calls and SMS only. For any telecom operator, getting the required information from the retailers or other users is necessary for getting the desired revenues in place.
Retailers of Idea cellular can now do all their activities on MFreya. From now on :
- DON’T remember the short-codes
- DON’T remember the keywords
- DON’T remember the format
- NO more errors
MFreya gives the freedom from typing the whole length formats and ensures data accuracy at the same time. MFreya gives the following formats at the moment and more can be configured on the fly:
- New SIM Activation: 51133 with “ACT” keyword
- Quick Outstation Verification: 55177 with “OS” keyword
- Mobile Number Search: 55501 with “PR SEA” keyword
- Check Activation Status: 51133 with “REP” keyword
- Check Port-In Status: 51133 with “MNP” keyword
- Best Offer for Customer: *122# USSD
- Check Current Points: 55177 with “SL POINT” keyword
- My Location (FoS/Retailer): 9873645444 with “MYLOC” keyword
All of the above are available with their respective formats and options ensuring smooth working for market retailers and smooth business for Idea without any errors and ensuring all the data is captured flawlessly. The options mentioned above actually trigger an SMS, CALL or USSD session as configured and as how sales force triggers an action.
Interacting with students has always been important for all institutions. With the growth of mobile devices in the market, its very important to be able to service all the users. Both the connected and the non-connected.
By implementing SFreya, some of the schools have saved in lakhs by servicing the students and staff just by SMS, providing them the information they need at any hour of the day. They have saved by
- Handling student queries automatically
- Saving on infrastructure cost like paper, printers, etc. by moving information transfer through emails and SMS
- Save huge costs by implementing the KEYWORD functionality on a long code or a vanity mobile number for sending information
- Implement as many keywords as possible
- Capture all incoming numbers and executing promotions and campaigns on those numbers using “CALL Tracker” option.
- Implementing different keywords for different groups like staff, students, parents, prospects, etc.
Some of the typical KEYWORDS used by some of the institutions are
- ADMISSION – for receiving new admission details
- ATTENDANCE – for knowing personal attendance figures
- EXAM – for knowing the exam schedule
- DUES – for knowing any dues towards the institution
- FEES – for knowing the fee structure
- MARKS – for knowing the marks or grades in the last exam
- REGISTER – for registering as a user for SMS data
- TIMINGS – for knowing the class timings
- SALARY – for sending the salary information back
sFreya is an innovative piece of software that works as a handheld SMS gateway. For any organization to extend any service on SMS, it requires huge costs to be able to accept and process incoming SMSes. For the first time and as a first in the market, sFreya brings to organizations the Power in the Palm. With this, a light-weight SMS gateway is installed that accepts incoming SMSes in a prescribed format and processes it as per the business logic.
In addition to processing SMSes, sFreya also processes incoming calls and takes action as configured.
How does sFreya work?
sFreya implements a highly sophisticated algorithm to receive and process incoming SMSes with high precision. It accepts and can send the information back to the sender after processing the requests. The SMS initiator initiates the SMS in the prescribed format and as configured at sFreya. sFreya smart engine used the keywords configured to take specific actions.
Any number of keywords can be configured for an organization. Each incoming messages is analyzed and keyword identified. Along with it are analyzed the list of parameters that have been configured. It received all SMSes and processes as defined.