Interacting with students has always been important for all institutions. With the growth of mobile devices in the market, its very important to be able to service all the users. Both the connected and the non-connected.
By implementing SFreya, some of the schools have saved in lakhs by servicing the students and staff just by SMS, providing them the information they need at any hour of the day. They have saved by
- Handling student queries automatically
- Saving on infrastructure cost like paper, printers, etc. by moving information transfer through emails and SMS
- Save huge costs by implementing the KEYWORD functionality on a long code or a vanity mobile number for sending information
- Implement as many keywords as possible
- Capture all incoming numbers and executing promotions and campaigns on those numbers using “CALL Tracker” option.
- Implementing different keywords for different groups like staff, students, parents, prospects, etc.
Some of the typical KEYWORDS used by some of the institutions are
- ADMISSION – for receiving new admission details
- ATTENDANCE – for knowing personal attendance figures
- EXAM – for knowing the exam schedule
- DUES – for knowing any dues towards the institution
- FEES – for knowing the fee structure
- MARKS – for knowing the marks or grades in the last exam
- REGISTER – for registering as a user for SMS data
- TIMINGS – for knowing the class timings
- SALARY – for sending the salary information back